COVID-19 Precautions and Interfaith Operations – see notice below
Interfaith is a community service organization founded in 1988. Interfaith is owned and operated by 15 member churches and is staffed by nearly 250 volunteers.
Food, clothing and personal services are now provided to more than 700 Tuolumne County families every month.
Member churches provide the core financial support for Interfaith’s programs, with assistance from the Tuolumne County Association of Realtors, Safeway, Salvation Army, Sonora Area Foundation, Clarke Broadcasting, service clubs, the ABATE motorcycle group and many other businesses, community groups and generous individuals.
A Fund Raiser or Food Drive for Interfaith is a great way to give back to the community. Why not talk to us today about the opportunity to give us your support.
The Clarke Broadcasting’s 11th Annual Cash Drive for Interfaith Social Services will lead up to December 5th the day of the Annual Coat Drive, more details are here.
COVID-19 Precautions and Interfaith Operations
During the community-wide situation/pandemic Interfaith will continue to provide certain services.
- Monday through Friday Interfaith will be OPEN for groceries. Utilities help and bus passes will be available as well. Salvation Army Services are available.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday Interfaith will be open for clothing, household and toiletries.
- Legal Services are available on Fridays by appointment.
- All other aspects will be suspended through April.
- Interfaith will provide home delivery of groceries. We prefer agency/service referral for normal vetting purposes.